Gear Up! is a Side Mission in The Ascent. Side Missions are obtained by speaking to NPCs and accepting their request, these side missions are secondary quests or tasks that do not have any bearing to the main story of the game, but instead, provides various information to the overall lore, as well as providing the player with different rewards upon completing a side mission.
That was worthwhile even if I could not afford all the goodies I wanted. Those vendoers will always be worth revisiting in the future.
Gear Up! Objectives
- Visit the Weapons Vendor
- Visit the Armor Vendor
- Visit the Cyberware Vendor
- Visit the Grafter
Gear Up! Quest Giver
Speaking to the related NPC provides this mission
- stackBoss Poone's Lackey
Gear Up! Rewards
- Weapons Vendor
- Armor Vendor
- Cyberware Vendor
Gear Up! Enemies
Gear Up! Walkthrough
- This side mission becomes available after speaking to stackBoss Poone during the main mission, Mutual Dependencies.
- After gathering intel regarding the mission, speak to Poone's lackey who's just next to Poone's table.
- He'll give you 12,000 UCREDs which you can use to buy Weapons, Armor, Augmentations, Modules, or Tactical Items.
- Your objectives are basically to visit all of the merhants within Cluster 13: the Weapons Vendor, Armor Vendor, Cyberware Vendor, and the Grafter.
- It's also up to you if you want to buy items and spend your money, your objective counts upon you visiting the shop and speaking to the relevant shop attendant.
- Complete this side mission upon visiting all Merchants within Cluster 13.
Gear Up! Notes & Tips
- Poones lackey will make a joke to not spend the money on the gambling machines in the area, if the player or anyone joined in co-op does this will fail the mission and prompt a response from Poone.
- Notes, Tips, and other info goes here