Exotic Dinner is a Side Mission in The Ascent. Side Missions are obtained by speaking to NPCs and accepting their request, these side missions are secondary quests or tasks that do not have any bearing to the main story of the game, but instead, provides various information to the overall lore, as well as providing the player with different rewards upon completing a side mission.
People are puking their guts out. The vomit fest seems tied to a special type of meat, which Francone, the restaurant owner, claimes comes from a new seller. I promised Francone to investigate the matter.
Exotic Dinner Objectives
- Get to the Meat Face Basement.
- Gain entry into the basement.
- Speak with Flavvus.
- Kill Flavvus.
Exotic Dinner Quest Giver
Speaking to the related NPC provides this mission
Exotic Dinner Rewards
- 56,000 XP
- 8,000 Ucred
- Advanced Component
Exotic Dinner Enemies
- Enemies go here.
Exotic Dinner Walkthrough
- Speak to Francone, a restaurant owner at The Node, and accept the job to acquire this side mission.
- After speaking with Francone, head to the Meat Face Restaurant located at Corpzone to talk with his supplier.
- Upon arrival at the restaurant, go down the stairs to the slaughter lab and make your way to the basement to speak with Flavvus.
- After your conversation with Flavvus, you'll need to take him down along with an enemy accompanying him.
- Return to Francone after defeating them. This will mark the end of this Side Mission.
Exotic Dinner Notes & Tips
- Notes, Tips, and other info goes here