The Recipe is a Side Mission in The Ascent. Side Missions are obtained by speaking to NPCs and accepting their request, these side missions are secondary quests or tasks that do not have any bearing to the main story of the game, but instead, provides various information to the overall lore, as well as providing the player with different rewards upon completing a side mission.
Sal Mon is upset. See, he's been dining at this joint in Stimtown for countless cycles now in hopes to loosen the Chef's tongue and have him spill the secret of his inimitable bowl of soup, second to none in all Veles, apparently. Alas, no luck so far.
This is where I come in: Sal wants me to do it the underhanded way - break-in into the Chef's hab and find a copy of the recipe there. We shouldn't keep secrets, he says. If only he knew...
The Recipe Objectives
- Speak with Flamingo
- Go to Chef's Hab
- Find the Recipe (1/1)
- Return to Sal
The Recipe Quest Giver
Speaking to the related NPC provides this mission
The Recipe Rewards
- 38,000 XP
- 10,000 UCREDs
The Recipe Enemies
The Recipe Walkthrough
- You'll be able to enter Stimtown during the Main Mission: Trace Protocol.
- Speak to Sal Mon who's sitting outside of a snack bar and accept his request to obtain this side mission. You'll obtain a keycard key item from him after accepting the job.
- Head to Cluster 13 and follow the waymarker to find Flamingo's booth. Speak to him and then head to Blossom Hills where you need to find the recipe.
- Simply follow the waymarker until you reach a restaurant that's on the second floor of an apartment building. If you remember, it's the building where you found Lanier's penthouse during the Main Mission: Trace Protocol.
- Once you're on the apartment building, go straight and then make a right, and then go inside the apartment of Wegner R. If it's locked, hack it with your Cyberdeck.
- In the apartment, go to the bedroom on the second floor and check the datapad that's on the table. Grab the recipe and then return to Sal who's at Stimtown. Just take a cab to fast travel to the area.
- Give the recipe to Sal and you'll complete this side mission. You'll obtain 38,000 XP and 10,000 UCREDs as a reward.
The Recipe Notes & Tips
- Notes, Tips, and other info goes here
|The Ascent All Side Missions|