Humidity Doctor is a Side Mission in The Ascent. Side Missions are obtained by speaking to NPCs and accepting their request, these side missions are secondary quests or tasks that do not have any bearing to the main story of the game, but instead, provides various information to the overall lore, as well as providing the player with different rewards upon completing a side mission.
A dodgy scientiest called Dr. Humidóre wants me to help with his bacteria growth experiment by placing some petri dishes over in Black Lake, it is the "right environment" he says. Could be easy pickings.
Humidity Doctor Objectives
- Go to Black Lake Towers
- Plant the Bacteria (3/3)
- Wait for the Bacteria to Grow
- Harvest Bacteria (3/3)
- Return to Dr. Humidore
Humidity Doctor Quest Giver
Speaking to the related NPC provides this mission
Humidity Doctor Rewards
- 9,000 XP
- 600 UCREDs
- Speedheal Mod
Humidity Doctor Enemies
Humidity Doctor Walkthrough
- Speak to Dr. Humidore who's outside a pharmacy in Cluster 13 and accept the job to acquire this job.
- Before heading to the location which is at Black Lake Tower, you need to upgrade your Cyberdeck hacking tool first. At least get the City Kicker upgrade so that you can unlock doors that require ICE level 1. The City Kicker cyberdeck upgrade can be found at the Coder's Cove hideout in the living room.
- Proceed to an abandoned garage area located in Black Lake Tower by simply following the waymarker when you ping it. It's at the northeast end of the map.
- Be cautious since you'll encounter hordes of Ferals and Turbo Thugs that are roaming around the area.
- Upon arriving, hack the garage door and enter. You'll find three empty containers with soil in the garage where you need to plant the bacteria.
- Once that's done, you need to wait for a call from Dr. Humidore once the bacteria has fully grown.
- Partake in Side Missions or Main Missions until you receive a message from the Doc. When the bacteria is ready, go back to Black Lake Tower and harvest the grown bacteria.
- Be cautious since there will be a lot of Ferals here, especially the ones near the area where the bacteria grew since it drew a bunch of Ferals.
- After killing all the enemies, hack the garage door again with your Cyberdeck which requires level 1 ICE and then gather the grown bacteria. Next, fast travel back to Cluster 13 and report to Dr. Humidore
- You'll complete this side mission upon speaking to him and giving the bacteria, and you'll be rewarded with 9,000 XP, 600 UCREDs, and a Module item, the Speedheal Mod.
Humidity Doctor Notes & Tips
- Notes, Tips, and other info goes here