Double Charge is a Side Mission in The Ascent. Side Missions are obtained by speaking to NPCs and accepting their request, these side missions are secondary quests or tasks that do not have any bearing to the main story of the game, but instead, provides various information to the overall lore, as well as providing the player with different rewards upon completing a side mission.
Mad scientists, am I right? What's not to love?? I mean, we're talking about former nerds bent on mastering the sciences in order to (somehow) get girls, having evolved into currents nerds bent on mastering the sciences in order to take over the world or make a whole ****ton of money.
Take our guy Beezelcheck here: total nerd. Major nutcase. But he just might make good on the whole "****ton of money" thing 'cuz let's face it, that deal where you teleport people sorta halfway?
Just put 'em into stasis until they completely explode? Properly weaponzied, could be a real nice money maker, REAL nice. So let's go get the guy some realtime battlefield data and see what's what, shall we?
Double Charge Objectives
- Overcharge Kills (10/10)
- Return to Beezelchek
Double Charge Quest Giver
Speaking to the related NPC provides this mission
Double Charge Rewards
- 2,200 XP
- Stasis Stomp
Double Charge Enemies
Double Charge Walkthrough
- Speak to the Beezelchek in his laboratory in Cluster 13.
- Purchase the Stasis Drone from a Cyber Vendor.
- You can fight the enemies in The Warrens to fight the Turbo Thugs or go to Deepstink and fight the Ferals.
- The easy way to complete this is to fight large groups of enemies and kill them with the explosion of the GX-43 "Sweet Justice".
- You need to kill 10 enemies with it. You can also do this even if you are completing other Missions. Just open the Map & Missions journal, go to Side Missions, and select the tite of this side mission to see your progress.
- Once you've killed all 10, return to Beezelchek in Cluster 13 to provide him with the combat data. Beezelchek's lab is near the Armor Vendor, just above.
- Compelting this side mission rewards you with 2,200 XP and an Augmentation, the Stasis Stomp.
Double Charge Notes & Tips
- Notes, Tips, and other info goes here