New Game Plus for The Ascent contains information regarding the following assets that can be brought into playing another playthrough after finishing the game for the first time. Players will see some differences with the initial playthrough, and get to carry over certain progress.
- Walkthrough: A detailed guide of the game's main campaign.
- Game Progress Route: A summarized overview for the main campaign.
- Missions: Find a list and guide of all Main Missions and Side Missions.
- Skills: Explore the various skills and find out about what stats are affected and its upgrades.
- Controls: Covers the details of the basic layout of the controller for all platforms.
- Combat: You'll find a tutorial that covers the basic and advanced combat mechanics of the game.
- Stats: You can learn about the Stats of your character, check how you can improve each stat.
- Bounties: Check a list of all bounties that can be found across the world of The Ascent.
- Merchants: Find all available merchants or vendors in the game.
- Crafting: Learn about how crafting works in The Ascent, such as changing your weapon skin, upgrading it, and changing your character's appearance.
The Ascent New Game Plus
Is there New Game Plus for The Ascent?
Initially, New Game Plus for The Ascent was not available. However, when Patch #8 was released back in February of 2022, New Game Plus was added to the game for free where players can now ascend their character to NG+.
How do I Access New Game Plus?
New Game Plus becomes available upon completing the main campaign of the game, specifically after completing the Main Mission, Unhandled Exception. New Game Plus for The Ascent can be accessed via the Main Menu of the game > selecting Single Player > and choosing New Game+. Select the save file you wish to convert to a New Game +, save and then select an empty save slot to place it there.
What Carries Over to New Game Plus?
New Game+ or New Game Plus for The Ascent lets you play the entire game or main campaign again, starting with the Statistics and Equipment with which you ended the last game but with much more challenging enemies and encounters
Enemies in NG+ start off at the maximum level of the normal playthrough, which is level 30.
The following items carry over to New Game+
- Character Level
- Weapon Levels
- Tactical Gear
Additionally, weapons can now be leveled to level 13. The normal weapon level maximum is level 10.