Grafter is a Merchant in The Ascent. A merchant is a classification of an NPC where players can purchase and sell various items and equipment in exchange for UCREDs (Money). Merchants appear in various Locations. especially in citites or hubs such as Cluster 13, it is important as well to remember that a merchant's inventory updates everytime you complete a Main Mission, so make sure to check a shop to find new items added for sale.
- By choosing "Browse Chrome" you can see the Augmentations and Modules that are for sale.
- Choosing "Go in for surgery" allows you to reset your skill points for a specific amount of UCREDs, depending on the number of skill points allocated.
- And you can also change your character's apperance and basic color palletes for the clothing.
- If you are out of UCREDs, you can sell duplicate Weapons, Armor, Tactical Items, Augmentations, and Modules.
|Item||Item Type||Purchase Value|
|Digital Thorn Module||Module||27,500|
Grafter Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia