|A continuous energy beam which pierces armor and causes massive damage.|
|Motorics increase the max duration of the beam|
Neutron Beam is an Augmentation in The Ascent. Augmentations and Modules are active and passive abilities that can be purchased from Vendors or obtained as rewards or loot. Having these cyberware items allows you to have extra bonuses and combat mechanics. By default, players are allowed two equipped at a time.
The Karlans at EightCo somehow manage to miniaturize a Class III mech weapon into a torso aug with retained damage output. Use with care.
Neutron Beam Information
- Effect: A continuous energy beam which pierces armor and causes massive damage.
- Attribute Effect: Motorics increase the max duration of the beam
- Cooldown: 15
- Consumption: 75
Where to Find Neutron Beam
- Drops from enemies.
- Neutron Beam can be purchased from the Grafter merchant for 30,000 UCREDs.
- Available after the main mission Trading Places.
- Important Note: The Grafter's inventory progressively updates as you progress the main campaign/story of the game.
Neutron Beam Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- You cannot move while firing, but you can evade, which will cancel firing.
|The Ascent All Augmentations|