|Deploy a companion drone to help collect loot from the ground.|
|Cybernetics increase the duration|
Looten is an Augmentation in The Ascent. Augmentations and Modules are active and passive abilities that can be purchased from Vendors or obtained as rewards or loot. Having these cyberware items allows you to have extra bonuses and combat mechanics. By default, players are allowed two equipped at a time.
Originally meant to help handicapped people with their goods - the Looten Drone quickly became a popular aug among scavengers allowing them to reach far away and carry even more loot.
- Effect: Deploy a companion drone to help collect loot from the ground.
- Attribute Effect: Cybernetics increase the duration
- Cooldown: 24
- Consumption: 25
Where to Find Looten
- Located in west Gratitude, lower level. From the No Man's Land Interlink station, head directly southeast until you reach an elevator. At the bottom of the elevator, head north into an alley to find the augmentation.
- Looten can be purchased from the Grafter merchant for 8,000 UCREDs.
- Important Note: The Grafter's inventory progressively updates as you progress the main campaign/story of the game.
Looten Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here
|The Ascent All Augmentations|