|A punch delivered with massive hydraulic force propels enemies away from you.|
|Motorics increase the damage|
Hydraulic Slam is an Augmentation in The Ascent. Augmentations and Modules are active and passive abilities that can be purchased from Vendors or obtained as rewards or loot. Having these cyberware items allows you to have extra bonuses and combat mechanics. By default, players are allowed two equipped at a time.
The Hydraulic Slam aug was made from the Chrome Dome arena fights but serves equally well in any crowded combat situation.
Hydraulic Slam Information
- Effect: A punch delivered with massive hydraulic force propels enemies away from you.
- Attribute Effect: Motorics increase the damage
- Cooldown: 3
- Consumption: 60
Where to Find Hydraulic Slam
- Found in a chest during the main mission Arcology Blues.
- Drops from enemies.
- Hydraulic Slam can be purchased from the Grafter merchant for 26,000 UCREDs.
- Available after the main mission Mutual Dependencies.
- Important Note: The Grafter's inventory progressively updates as you progress the main campaign/story of the game.
Hydraulic Slam Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here
|The Ascent All Augmentations|