Bubble Trouble is a Side Mission in The Ascent. Side Missions are obtained by speaking to NPCs and accepting their request, these side missions are secondary quests or tasks that do not have any bearing to the main story of the game, but instead, provides various information to the overall lore, as well as providing the player with different rewards upon completing a side mission.
A Nug named Anteen has lost the body of his partner Undina. Well aware that no-one takes a Karlan seriously, Anteen wants me to go to the local morgue and get some answers. He'll need a body for the insurance payout, see...
Bubble Trouble Objectives
- Access the Restricted Area of the Morgue
- Search the Morgue
- Speak with Anteen
- Go to Nitroad
- Enter the BioChoice Parma Facility
- Access the Inprocessing Area Server
- Search for Undina's Corpse in the Extraction Area
- Call Anteen
- Collect Evidence (2/2)
- Debrief Aneen
- Return to Anteen
Bubble Trouble Quest Giver
Speaking to the related NPC provides this mission
Bubble Trouble Rewards
- 4,500 XP
- Biometric Stamp
Bubble Trouble Enemies
Bubble Trouble Walkthrough
- Head to Serenity Plus and go to the bottom section, you'll find Anteen by his table near the bartender.
- Speak to Anteen and accept the job. Make sure you're at least Level 10 or higher, as well as having a good weapon before you proceed to the Morgue.
- When you're ready, head to the Morgue of Cluster 13 and investigate the Restricted Area. Interact with the backside door to hack into it and before going inside the next room, there's a chest nearby that you can open.
- Be ready to fight afterwards where you'll fight against a group of Scientists. Kill them, and by the table where the bodies are, on the lft, there's an item which you can pick up, a Volatile augment item.
- Next, investigate the back side of the morgue which is the restricted area and then kill members of the Corporate Grab Teams. After killing the enemies, investigate the parcels to find the information you need regarding the body of Anteen's partner.
- Once you've checked all three parcels and grabbed the Delivery Datapad, head back to Serenity Plus to report your findings to Anteen. From here, go outside the club and you can either fast travel by taxi or train to Nitroad, or travel by foot if you're feeling adventurous.
- Upon arriving at Nitroad, follow the waymarker ping and make your way insde the BioChoice Pharma facility. Inside the Soda Lab, fight the enemies and then access the inprocessing area server.
- Your next task is to find Undina's corpse, head to the next room which is a laboratroy and kill the Scientists guarding the area. Access the Extraction Server panel to find ddetails regarding Undina's corpse and then proceed to the next room.
- In the next room, use the phone to call Anteen to report about your findings. Your next task after the conversation is to find evidence, and you can find it in the room that's at the end of the hall. Pick up the Alien Sample and the logs from the terminal, then use the same phone to get in touch with Anteen and to upload the logs.
- Now, get out of the laboratory and make your way back to Serenity Plus in Cluster 13. Just be cautious since enemy reinforcements will arrive at the lab who'll try to stop and kill you. The enemies here use a Energy Assault Rifle, so having the Hyper Focus augment will help you slow down the bullets when it reaches the bubble that's surrounding you.
- Simply kill all the enemies, exit the lab, and fast travel back to Cluster 13. Speak to Anteen at Serenity Plus and you'll complete this side mission - rewards such as 4,500 XP and the Biometric Stamp augment item are given to you for completng this mission.
Bubble Trouble Notes & Tips
- Notes, Tips, and other info goes here