The Champ is a Side Mission in The Ascent. Side Missions are obtained by speaking to NPCs and accepting their request, these side missions are secondary quests or tasks that do not have any bearing to the main story of the game, but instead, provides various information to the overall lore, as well as providing the player with different rewards upon completing a side mission.
Humble Ivan's prize fighter Griztle has been poisoned. He believes Kaiser First, owner of the Carange Cage, to be responsible. I have promised to ask Kaiser for a replacement pup for Humble Ivan to raise and train.
The Champ Objectives
- Get to the Carnage Cage in the Grinder
- Find and talk to Kaiser First
- Return to Ivan
The Champ Quest Giver
Speaking to the related NPC provides this mission
The Champ Rewards
- 26,000 XP
- 16,000 UCREDs
The Champ Enemies
The Champ Walkthrough
- You'll be able to enter Stimtown during the Main Mission: Trace Protocol.
- Speak to Humble Ivan and accept his request to unlock this side mission. You'll find him in the bathroom of The Dirty Dive bar.
- Travel to the Grinder by taxi and head to the west side of the map to reach the carnage cage. Your next task is to find and talk to Kaiser First
- Speak to Kaiser and you'll be tagged as a contestant for the cage. Defeat the group of Ferals and then speak to Kaiser again.
- Next, return to Humble Ivan who's still at the bathroom of The Dirty Dive bar to complete this side mission. You'll obtain 26,000 XP and 16,000 UCREDs
The Champ Notes & Tips
- Notes, Tips, and other info goes here