Wash-N'-Go is a Side Mission in The Ascent. Side Missions are obtained by speaking to NPCs and accepting their request, these side missions are secondary quests or tasks that do not have any bearing to the main story of the game, but instead, provides various information to the overall lore, as well as providing the player with different rewards upon completing a side mission.
The bag I gave to Taoka was filled to the brim with counterfeit credit chops. Surprise, Taoka wants the chips deposited at a prepped ATMs in the Principal Finance Bank. Time to get the laundry done
- Go to RezDev
- Deposit the Credit Chip at the Prepped ATM (1/1)
- Speak to Kudo
Wash-N'-Go Quest Giver
Speaking to the related NPC provides this mission
- 40,000 XP
- UCRED Multiplier
- This quest becomes available after you unlock the Dream World club in the CorpZone and after giving the bag to Taoka during the side mission, Lost and Found.
- Simply speak to her and accept the job to unlock this side mission. Go to RezDev and deposit the credit chop at the prepped ATM inside the Prinicipal Finance Bank
- When you reach the bank at The Umbilical, you need to have at least ICE -2 to unlock the door. Check Cyberdeck to find the available upgrades.
- Hack the door and interact with the third ATM to deposit the creds. After that's done, you need to speak to Kudo at the casino near the arcology of Highstreet. You can fast travel there by taxi if you have enough UCREDs.
- Follow the waymarker and take the lift leading to The Golden Satori. Enter the establishment and look for Kudo who's by the casino's bar.
- Simply speak to him to complete this mission and you'll receive 40,000 XP and the UCRED Multiplier module.
Wash-N'-Go Notes & Tips
- Notes, Tips, and other info goes here