|Tactical Type||Lethal Mine|
PLM22 Surge is a DLC Tactical Item from the Cyber Warrior Pack in The Ascent. Tactical Items are Weapons that take up the third Tactical slot in the Loadout menu, unlike the regular Guns that take up a player's Primary and Secondary slot. These weapons include different gadgets and throwables that can deal damage or apply a Status Effect.
Mainly used as a defence against monobot and robot units, these charged proximity mines comes packed with a very strong digital blast that'll fry most nearby systems.
PLM22 Surge Information
- Tactical Charge: __dps__
- Tactical Type: Lethal Mine
- Tactical Item Effect: __effect__
Where to Find PLM22 Surge
- This item is a DLC is item that can be obtained after downloading the Cyber Warrior Pack DLC.
- PLM22 Surge (Tactical), Brosnan (Weapon), Interuptor (Weapon), Feud Mask (Armor), Feud Vest (Armor) and Feud trousers (Armor) will unlock after completion of Mission 2, “Mutual Dependencies”. Visit the relevant vendor (Cyber Vendor for the tactical, Weapon Vendor for weapons and Armor Vendor for amor) to get these items.
PLM22 Surge Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here