|Marks enemies within reach. Marked enemies taking damage will heal you.|
|Cybernetics increase the radius|
Life Transfer is an Augmentation in The Ascent. Augmentations and Modules are active and passive abilities that can be purchased from Vendors or obtained as rewards or loot. Having these cyberware items allows you to have extra bonuses and combat mechanics. By default, players are allowed two equipped at a time.
Sends out a cloud of near invisible nanite leeches who will feast don't he flesh wounds of your nearby enemies and convert and transmit their bio-energy back to you.
Life Transfer Information
- Effect: Marks enemies within reach. Marked enemies wtaking damage will heal you.
- Attribute Effect: Cybernetics increase the radius
- Cooldown: 70
- Consumption: 75
Where to Find Life Transfer
- Found in the Oeragata spa establishment in CorpZone.
- Accessible during and after the main mission Foreign Code.
- Life Transfer can be purchased from the Grafter merchant for 30,000 UCREDs.
- Available after the main mission Trace Protocol.
- Important Note: The Grafter's inventory progressively updates as you progress the main campaign/story of the game.
Life Transfer Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here
|The Ascent All Augmentations|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!