Feud Vest is a DLC Torso Armor piece from the Cyber Warrior Pack in The Ascent. Armor can be located in the Armor tab and are categorized under three types in total: Head Armor, Torso Armor, and Legs Armor, each having its own statistical values, bonuses, and unique effects. Armor pieces are usually obtained as rewards from completing missions, purchased from merchants, looted from various Locations, and are dropped by Enemies or Bosses.
Basic torso protection
Light and unrestrictive. The Feud vest allows for great flexibility and doesn't hinder your movement. A good choice when speed and efficiency are important.
Feud Vest Information
- Physical Defense: __physical__
- Energy Defense: __energy__
- Digital Defense: __digital__
- Fire Defense: __fire__
- __att1__: __att11__
- __boost1__: __boost11__
- __boost2__: __boost22__
- __boost3__: __boost33__
Where to Find Feud Vest
- Feud Vest is a DLC is item that can be obtained after downloading the Cyber Warrior Pack DLC.
- PLM22 Surge (Tactical), Brosnan (Weapon), Interuptor (Weapon), Feud Mask (Armor), Feud Vest (Armor) and Feud trousers (Armor) will unlock after completion of Mission 2, “Mutual Dependencies”. Visit the relevant vendor (Cyber Vendor for the tactical, Weapon Vendor for weapons and Armor Vendor for amor) to get these items.
Feud Vest Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here