Feud Trousers is a DLC Leg Armor piece from the Cyber Warrior Pack in The Ascent. Armor can be located in the Armor tab and are categorized under three types in total: Head Armor, Torso Armor, and Legs Armor, each having its own statistical values, bonuses, and unique effects. Armor pieces are usually obtained as rewards from completing missions, purchased from merchants, looted from various Locations, and are dropped by Enemies or Bosses.
medium leg protection
A set of fairly neutral trousers that goes with the Cyber Warrior Feud set. Offering a safeguard against your shins, the Feud Trousers complete Cyber Warrior experience.
Feud Trousers Information
- Physical Defense: __physical__
- Energy Defense: __energy__
- Digital Defense: __digital__
- Fire Defense: __fire__
- __att1__: __att11__
- __boost1__: __boost11__
- __boost2__: __boost22__
Where to Find Feud Trousers
- This item a DLC is item that can be obtained after downloading the Cyber Warrior Pack DLC.
- PLM22 Surge (Tactical), Brosnan (Weapon), Interuptor (Weapon), Feud Mask (Armor), Feud Vest (Armor) and Feud trousers (Armor) will unlock after completion of Mission 2, “Mutual Dependencies”. Visit the relevant vendor (Cyber Vendor for the tactical, Weapon Vendor for weapons and Armor Vendor for amor) to get these items.
Feud Trousers Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!