Feud Mask is a DLC Head Armor piece from the Cyber Warrior Pack in The Ascent. Armor can be located in the Armor tab and are categorized under three types in total: Head Armor, Torso Armor, and Legs Armor, each having its own statistical values, bonuses, and unique effects. Armor pieces are usually obtained as rewards from completing missions, purchased from merchants, looted from various Locations, and are dropped by Enemies or Bosses.
medium head protection
The mark piece for the Cyber Warrior kit. You don't need to fake a smile with this on. It does a decent job of protecting your face while also boosting several aspects of the wearer.
Feud Mask Information
- Physical Defense: __physical__
- Energy Defense: __energy__
- Digital Defense: __digital__
- Fire Defense: __fire__
- __att__: __attstat__
- __boosts__: __boostno__
Where to Find Feud Mask
- This item a DLC is item that can be obtained after downloading the Cyber Warrior Pack DLC.
- PLM22 Surge (Tactical), Brosnan (Weapon), Interuptor (Weapon), Feud Mask (Armor), Feud Vest (Armor) and Feud trousers (Armor) will unlock after completion of Mission 2, “Mutual Dependencies”. Visit the relevant vendor (Cyber Vendor for the tactical, Weapon Vendor for weapons and Armor Vendor for amor) to get these items.
Feud Mask Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here