Fued Banner is a DLC Torso Armor piece from the Cyber Warrior Pack in The Ascent. Armor can be located in the Armor tab and are categorized under three types in total: Head Armor, Torso Armor, and Legs Armor, each having its own statistical values, bonuses, and unique effects. Armor pieces are usually obtained as rewards from completing missions, purchased from merchants, looted from various Locations, and are dropped by Enemies or Bosses.
Advanced Torso Protection
What could possibly make the Feud Armor better? It carries with it many of the properties from the original armor but with a slightly more premium build.
Fued Banner Information
- Physical Defense: __physical__
- Energy Defense: __energy__
- Digital Defense: __digital__
- Fire Defense: __fire__
- __att1__: __att11__
- __boost1__: __boost11__
- __boost2__: __boost22__
- __boost3__: __boost33__
Where to Find Fued Banner
- This item a DLC is item that can be obtained after downloading the Cyber Warrior Pack DLC.
- Nomad (Armor) and Feud Banner (Armor) will unlock after completion of Mission 8, “Syntax Error”. Visit an armor vendor to get these items.
Fued Banner Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!