Feud Armor is a DLC Torso Armor piece from the Cyber Warrior Pack in The Ascent. Armor can be located in the Armor tab and are categorized under three types in total: Head Armor, Torso Armor, and Legs Armor, each having its own statistical values, bonuses, and unique effects. Armor pieces are usually obtained as rewards from completing missions, purchased from merchants, looted from various Locations, and are dropped by Enemies or Bosses.
Medium Torso Protection.
The main piece in the Feud line. It offers full upper body protection without slowing you down. If you want a true Cyber Warrior experience, this is for you.
Feud Armor Information
- Physical Defense: __physical__
- Energy Defense: __energy__
- Digital Defense: __digital__
- Fire Defense: __fire__
- __att1__: __att11__
- __boost1__: __boost11__
- __boost2__: __boost22__
- __boost3__: __boost33__
Where to Find Feud Armor
- This item a DLC is item that can be obtained after downloading the Cyber Warrior Pack DLC.
- Feud Helmet (Armor) and Feud Armor (Armor) will unlock after completion of Mission 4, “Empowerment”. Visit an armor vendor to get these items.
Feud Armor Notes, Tips, & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here